We have several hands-on ways you can get involved and give back at Wellspring Living and CCYA for the upcoming year.
Wellspring living training
It is required we be screened and trained before working with the participants of Wellspring Living.
- You will need to fill out the required paperwork (please email Heather Rees, firstname.lastname@example.org) for paperwork.
- You will need to select a training date and write it on your Volunteer Application:
- November 1st - 11am-1pm (online)
- November 15th - 6pm-8pm (online)
- November 18th - 9am-11am (in person) - near the airport
- You will mail the completed paperwork along with a check for $16 to Wellspring Living, 1040 Boulevard, Suite M, Atlanta,Georgia 303012, Attn: Bryncia Milam/Volunteer Services.
- You will participate in your training session and then you will be ready to start hands-on work at Wellspring Living.